Volleyball could be a fun sport to play with friends & family and has many benefits! for several, a sport is all about competition, winning, and pushing their bodies to the limit to succeed. except for casual sports fans and players, a sport may be a fun activity to bond and have an honest time, and also a good variety of exercise. An excellent sport that’s fun and provides your entire body with an intensive workout is volleyball. Be it indoors, on the road, or on the beach, volleyball is a simple sport which will be played by 2-10 people. it’s also an excellent activity for team bonding or a warm-up to a workout session.
Benefits Of Playing Volleyball:
1) Tones body – As Volleyball involves plenty of stretching, jumping, short sprints, and extension of arms and legs, it gives the complete body a decent workout, including the shoulders, upper and lower body, and legs.
2) Burns calories – the game is additionally an excellent thanks to losing calories! A report by the Harvard school of medicine said that an individual can burn between 90-133 calories during a non-competitive game, while you’ll be able to lose between 120 and 178 calories in an exceedingly competitive game.
3) Improves your reflexes – Like most sports, volleyball requires you to get on your toes all the time (literally and figuratively!) because the ball is consistently on the move. you’ve got to air the top of your game and concentrate hard to hit the ball to the opposite side, and therefore the game helps to create your reflexes as you have got to maneuver sideways or forwards all the time.
4) Strengthening body – As mentioned earlier, a game of volleyball gives the whole body a workout and helps build strength to your shoulders, arms, and legs. lots of the moves related to volleyball is comparable to what you’d do at a gym; when you’re serving, your hands are strengthened, while when on the move quickly your lower body and legs, and when you’re near the web to defend or set your teammate for a smash, you bend all the way down to give your lower body a workout. the complete body benefits and is strengthened by a game of volleyball.
5) Betters hand-eye coordination – Like cricket or hockey, volleyball requires good hand-eye coordination to hit the ball to the opposite side or defend. you want to hit the ball within the right direction with sufficient force and at the right spot on your hands which helps in improving your hand-eye coordination.
6) Excellent exercise for circulatory, cardiovascular & systems – Volleyball helps in improving your cardiovascular and respiratory system, and also the functioning of the center. It helps in circulating more blood to the guts likewise increasing the center rate.
7) Keeps you fit and agile – Volleyball requires you to maneuver around lots inside the court, bend or jump, stretch, move sideways and backward/forwards, which helps to keep you fit, strong, quick and agile.
8) Teamwork and communication – the sport isn’t just a decent workout for your mind and body, but also helps one communicate better and work well in an exceeding team. As you have got to depend upon other players to maneuver the ball to the opposite side, you may need to communicate well and air the identical page as your teammates. you may have a keen eye on what your opposition is doing and make quick decisions together with your teammates to outfox them which helps build team morale and communication.